All natural and made from Agave fibres, this elegant body brush with firm bristles, long handle and detachable head is perfect for body brushing and easy to reach your back or feet without bending.
Benefits of Body Brushing
- stimulates lymphatic drainage, assists the body to remove waste/toxins
- un-clogs pores
- improves circulation (great for those with cold hands/feet)
- improves cellular repair by encouraging circulation
- may reduce cellulite
- stress relief
- invigorates energy levels
- exfoliation leaves your skin glowing, silky smooth...and feels ahhhhmazing!
Body Brushing Tips
According the the Auyrvedic traditions, use the body brush with long strokes directing flow towards the heart. Use a circular motion on joints and buttock. Use wet or dry. Apply your favourite plant based body oil or moisturiser after body brushing.
Slight redness, heat sensation may be experienced after body brushing. This is a normal response to the increased blood circulating. Rinse under a cool shower if needed to soothe.
**Safety - Do not body brush over face, breasts, genitals, inflamed, sunburnt, wounds, broken skin, children/elderly or during Cancer treatment**
Body Brush Care
Rinse well after use and allow to dry. Natural fibres of these brushes will become mouldy over time if left in wet conditions.